Install a complete run game with multiple ways to attack the defense that also includes adjustments!
- Learn multiple formations to execute the different series and to keep opponents from keying on any tendencies
- Includes a play-action passing series that will deter teams from loading the box to stop the Wing-T's potent run attack
- Get drills to help your offensive linemen perfect their double team and pulling techniques
with Bob Sanger,
West Hancock (IA) High School Head Coach;
2x Iowa Class A State Champions;
over 325 career wins (8th All Time in the state of Iowa);
member of the Iowa High School Football Coaches Hall of Fame
There are many new offenses available for beginner or struggling coaches to adopt to try and put up points on game day. But why go for what is trendy when you can go with what is proven? The Wing-T offense is one of the most potent rushing attacks in the history of football and can help you get your team on the right track. Using an effective and lethal combination of series from the Wing-T offense, Bob Sanger brings his 49 years of coaching experience to demonstrate a Wing-T system that will get your offense scoring and keep them on the field. This system will put your players in an optimal alignment to execute their assignments. It can also provide your offense with leverage and angle advantages for blocking.
The Complete System: Basic, Power & Misdirection
In this video, you'll get chalk talk and game film of three packages of plays within the Wing-T. Coach Sanger shows you basic traps, power plays, and misdirection running plays that will help you chew the clock and keep your defense off the field. The plays are packaged together to look the same to the defense, so there aren't any keys that help them diagnose every play. The packages presented are:
- Basic Series: Consists of a series of trap plays to attack multiple gaps while using the same backfield action. The identical backfield action paired with ball fakes creates tremendous deception in the offense.
- Power Series: An aggressive downhill running attack that provides an answer for defenses that are keying guards.
- Misdirection Series: Provides opportunities for big yards on exciting counters and double hand-offs.
There's also a dedicated segment to a play-action passing series that can take advantage of defenses that overcompensate to stop the run while eliminating the risk of turnovers and incompletions.
The success of the Wing-T can only be possible when players execute their assignments consistently. Coach Sanger diagrams three blocking drills that he uses with his offensive lineman to teach them the angles and footwork to execute the various blocks that will have your players winning at the point of attack. These drills creates game-like actions that help linemen get used to scenarios they'll commonly see in a real game.
Coach Sanger has had the benefit of 49 seasons' worth of installing and play-calling experience to know what works and what produces wins on game day. This video will give you a wealth of knowledge on the Wing-T offense!
71 minutes. 2017.Football Videos