- Use Multiple Formations, motions, & shifts to enhance your offense
- Keep defenses off balance with screens and draws
- Install trick plays that fit your personnel
- Take advantage of defensive reactions with combo plays
with Rick Stewart,
former Porterville (CA) High School Head Football Coach, Coach Stewart has used this offensive system to turn around three different schools that had poor records including 0-20, 1-19 and a team that won eight games in the 5 years prior to his arrival. Coach Stewart led each team to the playoffs with in his first two seasons at the helm.
Many football programs do not have the size or talent to play smash mouth football. They must out maneuver defenses in simple but effective multi-formation offensive systems.
Using Power Point presentations, game video and practice video, Rick Stewart presents Pistol multi-formations, motion and shift variations, combo play packages, draw & screen plays and his favorite trick plays that will keep your opponents off balance.
Coach Stewart's instruction covers:
- How to out-formation any defense to gain a numbers advantage at point of attack.
- How to use audibles to better attack a defense's weakness when they shift.
- How to use multi-formations and run similar offensive plays and blocking rules.
- How to create defensive confusion through offensive shifts and motion to catch the DBs out of position.
- How to set up a series of plays by using similar shifts, motions, formations to trick the defense into over pursuit.
This DVD has something for everyone and operates under the premise that "the defense can never be right." Even if you are not running the Pistol, Coach Stewart's DVD is a great addition to your coaching library based on the trick plays and screen plays presented. If you run one of the many variations of the Spread Offense, this DVD is a detailed tutorial on multi-formations, motions and shifts.
Order now and learn how to score your next TD using proven multi-formations strategies and trick plays.
77 minutes. 2012.Football Videos