- Learn 23 deceptive run plays from the Wing-T playbook--in Pistol fashion
- Learn how to be multiple in the Wing-T
- Key a defender and exploit him
- Use formations to create advantageous blocking angles
with Rick Stewart,
former Porterville (CA) High School Head Football Coach, Coach Stewart has used this offensive system to turn around three different schools that had poor records including 0-20, 1-19 and a team that won eight games in the 5 years prior to his arrival. Coach Stewart led each team to the playoffs with in his first two seasons at the helm.
If you are a true Wing-T believer, you are always looking for new ways to unleash this powerful attack. Rick Stewart's Pistol Wing-T will keep the defense guessing and allow your backs to get downhill and hit the holes faster.
Coach Stewart covers the Pistol Wing-T run game within a basic Wing-T series approach. He will help you install 23 run plays from five different Wing-T series. Every play and series is presented first through a Smart Board power point presentation with diagrams and coaching points. These presentations are then followed by on-field demonstrations of each play carried out by a junior college football team learning the offense for the first time. The DVD concludes with Coach Stewart sharing actual game footage of each play, by series, from the Porterville Panther season.
Through Coach Stewart's presentation, you will learn:
- How to build the offense and make adjustments against various defenses
- Blocking rules that enable the OL to make quick adjustments versus odd and even fronts
- The most effective blocking angles to assure success for your offense
- How to use formations to create great blocking angles
- How to set up the pass through the run
The attention to detail in this video will allow any coach to walk away with something useful for their offensive attack. If you are one of the Wing-T faithful, the payoff from this DVD is even greater allowing you the flexibility and change to keep your opponents guessing what you're going to do next, without losing the integrity of this powerful offense. More importantly you will be able to do so without any interruption to the learning process of your players.
120 minutes. 2012.Football Videos