- Discover how one simple tool can maximize training time
- Learn fundamental body movements to maximize results and prevent injury
- Discover how to increase baseball explosiveness and strength
with Gabe Teeple, former Vanderbilt University Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Personal Trainer & Strength Coach
Baseball is an explosive game with various components that require high levels of athleticism such as stealing bases, throwing fastballs, and hitting gap-to-gap with power. Players can lose strength over the season due to the demands of the sport and the playing schedule. Former Vanderbilt University Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Gabe Teeple, shares 13 of his favorite kettle bell progressions to help build a baseball-specific workout that provides flexibility for any training regimen. These exercises add an element of strength conditioning to regular practices.
Coach Teeple gives a detailed look at how to use these exercises to maximize growth and minimize injury. All coaches strive for healthier, well-conditioned athletes. Kettle bells, which can be used on the field or in the gym, are a convenient way to achieve this goal. In this DVD, you will see:
- Basic teaching cues and body movements
- Fundamental body movements to maximize results and prevent injury
- Strength exercises for power and explosiveness
- Upper body and lower body exercises for a full body workout
- Teaching progressions to ensure that players are safe during the workout
- Different viewpoints to understand the dynamics of each lift
- AND MORE!!
For coaches who are looking for ways to improve the strength of their athletes during a busy baseball season...this DVD is for you.
49 minutes. 2014.Baseball Videos