- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Tubby Smith!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Tubby Smith,
High Point University Head Coach;
former University of Memphis Head Coach
- 2016 John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching Award;
- 2016 Sporting News National Coach of the Year;
- former University of Kentucky Head Coach (1998 NCAA Championship, 3x SEC Coach of the Year)
- 600+ career wins;
- former Head Coach at Texas Tech (2016 Big 12 Coach of the Year), Minnesota and Tulsa (2x MVC Coach of the Year);
- Awarded the 2003 AP, Naismith and NABC Coach of the Year and the Henry Iba Award;
- 2005 Jim Phelan Coach of the Year;
- 2000 Olympics Assistant Men's Basketball Coach (Gold Medal)
This effective offense allows the coach to dictate who will shoot the ball and forces the defense away from the basket. 1-4 High Offensive sets include: back-door options , staggered screens by either the perimeter or post players, repeated double screens, and back-screens for post-players in the lane. Each set causes player mismatches using designated screens (big on small, small on big). All sets are demonstrated on-court and include drills. This offense can be customized to fit player stengths and can be intiated using a pass or dribble.
1999. 47 minutes.Basketball Videos