- Learn multiple formations, motions and trades to keep the defense off balance in the red zone
- Learn goal line plays including outside veer, super power, toss, wedge, inside veer and midline
- See how to simplify your no huddle system--yet keep it productive
with Art Craig, Timberland (SC) High School Head Coach;
2011 2A State Champs; over a 4-year span (2008-11), Craig's teams have averaged 40 points a game running the Pistol Flexbone
Surprise the defense by starting your goal line offense at the 15 yard line!
Art Craig lays out his amazing attack plan for the red zone, which starts on the 15 yard line. Craig's philosophy is that the defense is not in the goal-line-stand mindset at the 15 yard line, which makes your offensive play book wide open from a Compressed Formation to a Spread Formation.
Coach Craig uses multiple formations, motions and set plays to create his high percentage red zone package. His unstoppable Flexbone Pistol goal line package includes:
- The Eagle Formation which spreads the defense for his counter and passing game.
- The Tiger Formation creates a tight end set.
- The Red Formation is a double-tight, double-wing formation used for running the Outside Veer and the bone crunching Super Power.
Craig coaches you up with game footage and shows you how to benefit from the multiple formations to score at will in the red zone.
Included in this DVD is Craig's No-Huddle Offense thoughts and procedures that he has uses to dictate the speed of the game. Craig shows that you can call the No-Huddle several ways; with signals, wristbands or with numbers. The Flexbone Pistol uses a 20 play script in practice to prepare the quarterback and team for critical game decisions. The fast-paced Flexbone Pistol No Huddle Offense creates enormous pressure on the defense. If the defense does not align properly they are "in for a long night."
If your offense is struggling in the red zone or you want to implement the no-huddle offense this is a must-have DVD!
52 minutes. 2012.Football Videos