- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Mads Olesen!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
by Mads Olesen
The Dribble Drive Offense - A Complete Instruction Manual is the complete book on the Dribble Drive Offense.
Kentucky Wildcats' coach John Calipari called it "Princeton on Steroids", and nearly got crucified for it, but it has taken his teams to the Final Four time and again.
It was labelled as a street-ball offense, but as people have gotten to know the offense Vance Walberg worked on for 15 years it has become clear that this is a great invention that won't go away.
The offense is renowned for developing players and players love to play in it. In 200 pages this book details:
- The fundamentals
- The reads and X's and O's
- How to enter into it, off the break or from a half court set
- 90 pages of drills, including Vance Walberg's and John Calipari's drills
- Plays, entries and quick hitters
- Playing against sagging/switching defences
- How to teach the offense
197 pages. 2011.