Build a more consistent and powerful swing with 50 of the best hitting drills from Championship Productions' video library
- Improve hand-eye coordination using visual training drills
- Train hitters to keep their bat in the hitting zone longer
- Learn how to pinpoint flaws of the swing and learn how to correct them
- Ehren Earleywine, Head Coach at University of Missouri
- Howard Dobson, Assistant Coach at Louisiana State University
- John Tschida, Head Coach at University of St. Thomas
- Christina Sutcliffe, Head Coach at Northern Illinois University
- George Wares,Head Coach at Central College
- Gordon Eakin, Head Coach at Brigham Young University
- Craig Nicholson, former head coach at Arizona State University
- Randy Schneider, former Associate Head Coach at University of Wisconsin
- Tim Walton, Head Coach at University of Florida
- Margie Knight, Head Coach at Salisbury University
Becoming a successful hitter takes time and dedication. Because the swing happens in a fraction of a second, it's often difficult for a hitter to feel and adjust certain critical parts of their swing.
Championship Productions has compiled the best hitting drills in its video library from 10 of the top hitting coaches. Each section provides a variety of drills that will help your hitters build championship-caliber swings.
Work on the proper linear drive and rotation to put your hitter's body in a strong position to deliver power into the softball. The lower body sets the tone for the swing and is critical for producing power. This section includes 12 drills to develop and improve a strong base and get the most leg drive out of your athletes.
Help your hitters become more consistent by developing a bat path that keeps their bat in the hitting zone longer. A proper bat path is determined by how the hitter moves her hands and arms. The coaches offer seven drills to isolate and develop the hands of the hitter, and 10 arm drills to put the hitter's upper body in the correct position.
Hand-Eye Coordination and Timing
As the phrase goes, you have to see the ball in order to hit it. Learn three drills to improve vision and seven drills to use that vision to teach the eyes to stay on the ball longer.
Finally, put it all together with 11 full swing drills. Develop balance throughout the swing and put your players in position to hit pitches to different locations.
From mechanics to timing, this video offers drills to work on every aspect of the swing and hitting a softball. You'll learn the art of hitting from 10 of the most successful hitting coaches in the game.
53 minutes. 2016.Softball Videos