Develop players that are 'wizards with a stick' in their hands!
- See how to teach the fundamentals of stick handling, including passing, catching, ground balls, stick protection, and more
- Learn several drill variations that reinforce best practices of form and technique for both short and long sticks
- Learn how great coaches and programs practice game-like situations to prepare players for the pace and pressure of live action
- John Danowski, Duke University Head Coach
- Dave Pietramala, Johns Hopkins University Head Coach
- Gary Gait, Syracuse University Head Women's Coach
- Bill Tierney, University of Denver Head Coach
- Cindy Timchal, U.S. Naval Academy Head Coach
- John Nostrant, The Haverford School (PA) Head Coach
- Mike Morgan, Merrimack College Head Coach
- Chad Surman, Mercer University Associate Head Coach
- Jack Kaley, former New York Institute of Technology Head Coach
- Amy Bokker, Ohio State University Head Coach; former Stanford University Head Women's Coach
- Brooke Eubanks, University of California-Berkeley Head Women's Coach
- Mike Faith, Franklin & Marshall Head Women's Coach
- Seth Tierney, Hofstra University Head Coach
- James Stagnitta, Charlotte Hounds (MLL) Head Coach
- Marc Van Arsdale, Loyola University Maryland Assistant Coach
- Gene Peluso, Stevens Institute of Technology Head Coach
This video 'gold mine', featuring some of the best coaches in the sport, offers drills focused on the fundamentals of stick handling. There's something for every coach in this collection of exercises that are easily adjustable based on the skill level of your players.
The featured drills focus heavily on fundamentals, while also adding the elements of handling under pressure and decision making in fast-paced, game-like situations.
The basic fundamentals are broken down for easy understanding in order to focus on the little things that will quickly accelerate your players' growth and skill level. Additionally, techniques like stick fakes, stick protection, and defensive stick positioning are also included to provide the complete stick handling guide for players of every level.
From lacrosse legend Gary Gait to Team USA and Duke University coach John Danowski, this is the ultimate stick handling compilation that every coach needs in their video library!
108 minutes. 2018.Lacrosse Videos