Score more points by developing powerful and accurate shooters!
- Learn form shooting and perfect mechanics to develop an effective shooting stroke
- Get shooting drills that mimic team offenses and give players many reps to maximize touches in game-like situations
- Includes feeding and how to find the open player, as well as off-ball movement and how to get open for shots
- John Danowski, Duke University Head Coach
- Lars Tiffany, University of Virginia Head Coach
- Gary Gait, Syracuse University Head Women's Coach
- Amy Bokker, Stanford University Head Women's Coach
- Ann Elliott, University of Colorado Head Women's Coach
- Nick Myers, Ohio State University Head Coach
- Bear Davis, Ohio Machine (MLL) Head Coach
- Bobby Benson, Johns Hopkins University Assistant Coach
- Brianne Tierney, Kent State University Head Women's Coach
- Corinne Desrosiers, Florida Tech Head Women's Coach
- Dom Starsia, Premier Lacrosse League Head Coach; Boston Cannons (MLL) Associate Head Coach; 4x NCAA Championship coach at UVA
- Gene Peluso, Stevens Institute of Technology Head Coach
- JB Clarke, Limestone College Head Men's Coach
- Jen Muston, York College Head Women's Coach
- Jim Berkman, Salisbury University Head Coach
- James Stagnitta, Charlotte Hounds (MLL) Head Coach
- John Combs, New Wave Lacrosse College Recruiting Director
- Mark Petrone, Mesa Lacrosse co-Founder; former Haverford Assistant Coach
- Mike Faith, Franklin & Marshall Head Women's Coach
- Mike Morgan, Merrimack College Head Coach
- Mike Murphy, The Hill School (PA) Head Coach; former Colgate Head Coach
- Ron Caputo, Duke University Assistant Coach
This collection of shooting drills is the perfect companion for players and coaches of all levels. You'll get shooting techniques from numerous spots on the field to help your players build muscle memory and perfect their mechanics. Additionally, highly respected technicians and coaches, such as Gary Gait, will show you how to incorporate fakes and the creativity of trick shots into an offensive player's repertoire.
Shooting and Finishing
Create the perfect training plan for your players with this collection of shooting drills. Perfect for both the attack and midfield position, these clips cover shooting from up top, on the run and step-downs, as well as finishing in close from the crease or the island.
Add Power and Accuracy
Learn how to add speed and accuracy to your players' shots with both hands, as well as how to be deceptive and pick spots that give the greatest chance for success. All of the mechanics, from hand position to release points, are covered! No detail is spared as the proper footwork and follow through are covered to help your athletes convert more shots on goal.
This video has it all - the 'how', the 'when', and the 'where' of shooting. Help your team score more points with this content-rich instructional video!
107 minutes. 2018.Lacrosse Videos