- Enhance normal shooting drills by including strength & conditioning elements into each drill
- Get a series of drills that benefit both post and perimeter players
- Improve shooting on the move and set shots
- Encourages competition and team building
with Justin Kittredge, President and Founder of Shooting Touch, Inc.;
World Record Holder of most free throws made in 2 minutes
In this unique shooting workout series, Justin Kittredge demonstrates team drills that combine shooting with strength and conditioning exercises.
The competitive drills in this DVD simulate game shots and simulate the wear and tear that comes from playing hard for a full game. The drills look to develop shooting from mid-range and 3-point range and develop both spot-up shots and shooting on the move.
Kittredge emphasizes three main components throughout the video that are sure to improve your team.
- Communication - In each drill, players communicate with each other in order to complete the drill and beat an opposing team. Competition for a common goal is as important as individual skill development. Players are consistently encouraging teammates through each drill.
- Fundamentals - These drills teach good fundamentals for the individual player, which in turn creates a better, more fundamental team.
- Strength and Conditioning - Incorporating strength and conditioning into each drill puts physical and mental pressure on your players, as they must perform while fatigued.
The workout presented can be performed during any phase of your season. Kittredge demonstrates flexibility with the drills and shows how to execute the drills regardless of the size of your team. In addition, Austin Malleolo from the Reebok Strength Team demonstrates the proper way to do many of the exercises necessary to build strength and endurance for the game of basketball.
This DVD is a great addition to your collection for both skill work and conditioning!
55 minutes. 2013.
The drills in the Shooting Touch #DemandExcellence video are perfect for any player or team that want to work on fatigue shooting. I promise you these will push you to the limits and are great practice for when it counts.
- Jay Triano, Assistant Coach Portland Trailblazers
I have started to incorporate all of these Shooting Touch #DemandExcellence drills into all of my camps, clinics and practices. We pride ourselves on being in great shape at the end of game situations and these drills are perfect practice.Basketball Videos
- Hall of Fame Coach Bob Hurley, St. Anthony's, Jersey City, NJ