- Learn strategies to stay poised and in control during pressure situations
- Play with more confidence
- Get a performance system to help you year round and during any event
with Chris Stankovich, Ph.D.;
athletic counselor and a national expert in sport performance science
Along with physical training and technique instruction, mental skills training is a critical part of maximizing athletic potential.
As an athlete, you already know the importance of confidence, focus and the ability to quickly bounce back from adversity. Athletes who develop their mental toughness play with great confidence, have synchrony between their minds and bodies, get "in the zone" consistently, and as a result over-achieve.
Staying in Control in Pressure Situations, developed by Dr. Chris Stankovich, is a scientifically developed educational performance system that will help you throughout the season. Learn specific skills you can work on in the off-season and techniques designed to help you pre-game, in-game, and after each game.
Throughout the program you will learn invaluable mental toughness skills, including goal setting, imagery, focus, cue words, emotional filtering, bouncing back and much more!
Staying in Control in Pressure Situations will teach athletes:
- The importance of mental toughness and how specific cognitive skills can dramatically help with confidence development, improved focus, greater motivation and the ability to stay poised and in control during pressure situations
- Ideas to help with positive attitude development, motivation and life skills enhancement
- Techniques to help with stress regulation and resiliency
Reach your full athletic potential by improving your mental toughness! Staying in Control in Pressure Situations will provide you the skills needed to be mentally tough -- especially in the clutch!
47 minutes. 2011.Performance Training Videos