- Improve your Lacrosse coaching!
- Learn from David Urick!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
Lacrosse, a game of speed, complexity, and nuance, is fast becoming one of the most popular sports nationwide. In this thoroughly updated edition of a Sports Illustrated bestseller 10-time national championship coach David Urick shows players and coaches the pathways to lacrosse success. With this book you can learn:
- 10 fundamental stick skills every player should know
- The rules of lacrosse: penalties, play, and positions
- How you can dodge, shoot, feed, cut, pick, and screen like a champion
- Individual defense: the art of the check and the hold
- 15 team offensive formations and how to make them work for you
- How your team can play quality defense
- 18 skills and drills for becoming a better goalie
- Extra-man defenses, man-down-defense, fast breaks, team practice, equipment, and more!
233 Pages. 2008.