- Learn how to develop the skill set of your libero
- Libero focused defense and passing drills
- Defined roles and responsibilities of the libero
with Cecile Reynaud,
retired Florida State Head Volleyball Coach
Teach your libero to be more than "just a passer."
In this 2009 AVCA Convention presentation, legendary coach Cecile Reynaud breaks down the critical elements for the libero with active on-court drills and competitive play.
Coach Reynaud covers five critical elements for better libero play:
- A six-point libero job qualification list.
- Guiding principles for the libero.
- Training keys for developing the libero.
- Five essential areas for successful passing.
- 11 key points for becoming a defensive specialist.
Reynaud does a masterful job of intertwining passing and defensive drills to validate each critical element. She manipulates the drills to assure multiple first-contact touches for the libero.
This information-packed presentation will give you invaluable information to consider for selecting, developing and utilizing the libero to help your team be successful.
2010. 60 minutes Volleyball Videos