- Improve your Track & Field coaching!
- Learn from Joey Keillor!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Joey Keillor,
7x Division II All-American and national champion in the steeplechase at Minnesota State University, Mankato; Associate Editor of the Mayo Clinic Health Letter, a newsletter dedicated to health, fitness and wellness of older adults
Are you confident that your running is the best it can be?
Break through barriers of doubt and race your best when it counts the most. The 31 tips in this detailed, easy to understand book give you specific steps you can take to:
- Avoid stagnation and lackluster racing late in the season
- Know when you're training too much or too little
- Manage health issues that can slow you down
- Successfully approach just about any training plan
- Analyze what's working and what isn't, and take action
- Run fast and have fun doing it
Do you find that during the last few races of the year:
- Your race performance doesn't match the level of your hard training?
- You seem to be running on empty?
- Your legs feel heavy or slow?
- You're finishing behind kids you've been beating or been competitive with for much of the season?
- You're running no faster and perhaps even slower than you did earlier in the year...and it feels harder?
If so, this book is for you. Learn how to run great when it counts with tips that include information about: How to differentiate training from straining, using devices appropriately, how to respond to mid-season fatigue, defining what it means to train "hard", making the most of your talents, testing for low iron, how to taper effectively and more...
Don't let fixable problems cloud over your talent and enjoyment of running. Run your best and feel your best at the races that are most important to you.
122 pages. 2012.Track & Field Videos