- 30+ ideas to create incredible pep rallies
- Lean the secrets for getting maximum crowd participation
- 18 fun and imaginative pep rally games
with Stan Tabor,
NCA State Director, former University of Arkansas-Little Rock Cheer Coach
Your search for the best pep rally ideas ends here!
In this high energy and entertaining presentation, Stan Tabor, one of the most creative and animated cheer coaches in the world, shares over 30 ideas for pep rallies.
Tabor delivers ideas and strategies in three key areas:
- Themes - Tabor dons a costume and goes into character playing out 12 different themes for your rallies. With each theme he includes rapid fire ideas for carrying the theme throughout the school day and into the gym.
- Games - Tabor and his staff demonstrate and play 18 unique pep rally participation games that are sure to get lots of laughs and generate maximum enthusiasm for all!
- Crowd Participation - Tabor includes ideas and demonstrates how creativeness can draw attention and energy from the crowd with a variety of props including signs, poms, and creative props such as fabric and stuffed animals.
After watching the energy, creativeness and fun that Tabor brings in this presentation, your pep rallies are sure to be more fun and energetic than you ever imagined!
21 minutes. 2010
Cheerleading & Dance Team Videos