- Improve your Wrestling coaching!
- Learn from Rob Koll!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Rob Koll,
Cornell University Head Coach;
- 2017 EIWA Champions - 11 consecutive EIWA Conference Championships (2007-17)
- 2017 EIWA Coach of the Year
- 15 consecutive Ivy League titles (2003-17)
- Back-to-Back NCAA Championships Runner-Up (2010-11)
- 2011 NWCA National Duals Champions
- 2005 NWCA Division I Coach of the Year
- 2x World Cup Champion
- NCAA Champ and 4x All-American
Coach Koll used the foot sweep with great success throughout his career, and now he teaches you the secrets to perform the move. Koll begins by demonstrating drills to master the basic technique. These drills focus on the timing, balance and power needed to execute the Foot Sweep effectively. He transitions into finishing the move from an open stance, underhook, overhook, and Russian tie. Koll also includes three defensive foot sweeps to counter a single leg takedown. All techniques demonstrated are steeped with Judo influences.
43 minutes. 2008.Wrestling Videos