- Win more games by improving your practices
- Get insight into pre-practice organization and how it's carried out on the field
- Get effective tools to motivate your players on and off the field
- Prepare your team for any situation they will face during a game
With Mark Brew,
Lee University Head Baseball Coach,
2010 & 2008 NAIA National Runner-up;
2008 NAIA National Coach of the Year
Increase your success on the field with this strategic, fundamental practice regimen.
Mark Brew, who has lead Lee University to the NAIA World Series each of the last four seasons (2007-10), takes you through the five key components of his dynamic coaching philosophy and demonstrates how he incorporates them into his daily practices.
Get detailed insight into how Brew designs his practice plans and watch him implement his plan into an efficient, intense practice session that will help develop your players individually and as a team.
Coach Brew's practice features eight segments that include all players working with the coaching staff on game-like situations. The practice includes:
- Pre Practice Set (individual work)
- A high-energy agility warm-up
- Form Running with Dynamic Stretching
- Base Running to All Bases - Includes a different game-like situation at each base
- Offensive Bunt Sets the work on sacrifice bunts, drag bunts and push bunts
- Position Specific Throwing Drills
- Defensive Sets
- Team Batting Practice
Now you can create game-like situations; focus, intensity and competitiveness in your practices using Brew's successful formula!
55 minutes. 2011.Baseball Videos