- Jump-start your season with attacking and defending drill training
- Individual and team drills included
- Ready your team for the competitive season
with Randy Waldrum,
University of Notre Dame Head Women's Soccer Coach;
2010 NCAA Champions;
2004 National Champs;
- 3X NCAA College Cup runners-up;
- Seven time Conference Coach of the Year;
- Seven time NSCAA Regional Coach of the Year;
- Coached three National Players of the Year
Attacking and defending are imperative for the success of any soccer team. Randy Waldrum is a master at developing, then perfecting, attacking and defending skills in his players. The seven-time NSCAA Regional Coach of the Year shares some pre-season drills designed to improve the four components of a player's game. Coach Waldrum uses practice footage to demonstrate and explain each drill. Waldrum's drills progress from individual footwork drills to competitive 8v8 drills designed to put players in game-like scenarios. Each drill has been a vital part of positioning his teams for success. These drills can be used at every level to improve your team's overall ability and for individuals who want to compete at the highest level. This drill package is an excellent compliment to Waldrum's Attacking and Defending Concepts DVD.
47 minutes. 2009.