- Get ideas for improving your performance off and on the court
- Learn competitive shooting drills that will increase the intensity in your practices
- Create drills that simultaneously work on multiple areas of your game
with Mike Fratello,
former NBA Head Coach of the Memphis Grizzlies, Cleveland Cavaliers and Atlanta Hawks;
ranks #17 on the NBA all-time wins list;
named the 1985-86 NBA Coach of the Year
Former NBA head coach and current NBA analyst Mike Fratello shares tips, ideas and drills any coach can use to improve their off-court and on-court performance.
Fratello shares ideas for team building, planning a practice, developing an offensive and defensive system, creating charts and forms to save time, developing and using a drill book, and more.
- Learn how to set up station drills for simultaneously working on a variety of game situations, parts of your offense, your press, or whatever needs work.
- Pick up a dozen competitive shooting drills that incorporate passing, decision making and more.
- Learn defense drills to teach tagging, closeouts, transition defense and stunting.
- Discover two jump ball plays that can get you a quick score to start your game.
Fratello has chosen some of his best drills and concepts to include in this DVD. Use the expertise and experience of this former NBA coach to improve your coaching this season.
78 minutes. 2010.Basketball Videos