- Develop an annual plan for your football program that will lead to success on game night
- Use daily themes to reinforce attributes of your team without creating a specific period during practice
- Gain an edge on your opponent by using your "time" more efficiently throughout the year
with Jeff Steinberg,
former Santiago (CA) HS Head Coach;
Assistant Coach (Receivers) for the 2015 Under Armour All-America High School Football Game
Don't wait until summer to prepare your team for the season! Jeff Steinberg describes how to be clear in your communication, detailed in your planning and focused on getting players to take ownership of the process.
Steinberg shares his high level planning and drills all the way down to daily practice planning. Yearly plan Game week plan Practice plan featuring the no huddle offense
Coach Steinberg details the selection process for both quarterbacks and wide receivers in the spread offense. He identifies key characteristics for each position and discusses how to develop those characteristics to ensure that you have effective leaders and athletes in place.
Every program has the same limited amount of time. The importance of weekly efficiency during the season is emphasized throughout the presentation. Coach Steinberg goes though his practice schedule and explains how he gets the most out of every minute during game week preparations. By proper planning and organization you can effectively use every minute during game week to beat your opponent.
In addition you will learn how to:
- Develop offensive, defensive and special teams game goals, which helps with planning practice and what should be stressed during the week.
- Create practice plans that keep every player active and involved with every segment.
- Develop a detailed day-by-day routine for game week to prepare your players and staff for the upcoming game.
- Film practice and use online tools to make corrections rather than stopping practice and losing crucial repetitions.
- Create an offensive call sheet and a no-huddle communication system to help you call the best play for each game situation and allow your offense to control the tempo of the game.
Begin your march to a championship during the off-season using the concepts and ideas provided by Jeff Steinberg.
69 minutes. 2013.Football Videos