- Gain control of the game by slowing down the defense.
- Practice more efficiently than ever before.
- Learn the three basic forms of no-huddle and their appropriate applications.
Featuring Steve Ryan,
Morningside College Head Coach
Morningside College finished the 2008 NAIA season:
- #1 in the nation in Scoring Offense (48.6 Pts/G)
- #1 in the nation in Passing Efficiency (185.2)
Coach Ryan explains the benefits of utilizing a no-huddle offense before instructing how to properly implement these strategies into your own program. A no-huddle offense can bring success to your team because it allows you to control the speed of the game and forces the defense to play the game exactly as you practice it each and every day. You gain control of the defense's substitution while also getting a peek at what your opponent is doing behind the scenes. Another benefit that Coach Ryan has observed is that his players now practice more efficiently - an advantage every team can use. He shares the three basic forms of no-huddle offense he uses in his program. Each form requires a different amount of time on the field, however they all share the same trait of giving you control of momentum inside the game. In addition, Coach Ryan narrates game and practice footage, showing you how to effectively implement this into your own program.
42 minutes. 2009.Football Videos