- Have an effective play ready to score in any situation
- Over 15 plays to give your team the best chance to win a close game
- Get game-winning plays for any player on your team
with Matt Painter,
Purdue University Head Coach;
2019 NABC Coach of the Year;
2019 Big Ten Coach of the Year;
2019 Elite Eight;
3x Big 10 regular season titles (2010, 2017, 2019);
4x Big Ten Coach of the Year; 2x Sweet Sixteen appearances;
2009 US U19 National Team (Assistant Coach), Gold Medalist at the FIBA U19 World Championship
In this on-court clinic presentation, Matt Painter shares some of his very best special situation plays. These plays include several scoring options depending on the game time and score from a variety of location on the court.
- Full Court Home Run Plays - Go the length of the court and score with a few seconds left on the clock. See options for a lay-up and for a possible 3-point shot.
- Cross Plays - Create last second opportunities off of your opponent's made free throw.
- Full Court Situational Plays - Four effective ways to get down the court quickly.
- Out-of-Bound Plays Under the Basket - Two options: "Quickie" to use vs man or zone defense, screening for the big and "augie," a mini stack with several scoring options.
- Sideline Out-of-Bounds Plays - See three different plays that create mismatches and multiple shot options.
- Ball Screen Set - A basic series that puts the defense in a bind and gives you six options to score.
- 4-Man Flex Set - A point option that gives the point guard the option to shoot or pass to the wing.
Give your team a chance to win the close games with these proven special situational plays!
71 minutes. 2011.Basketball Videos