- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Mark Few!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Mark Few,
Gonzaga University Head Coach; 2017 NCAA National Championship - Runner-Up;
2017 AP Coach of the Year;
2017 Naismith Coach of the Year;
2017 Henry Iba Award;
2017 NABC Coach of the Year;
19 consecutive seasons in NCAA Tournament (2000-2018) with 7 Sweet Sixteens, 2 Elite Eights and 1 National Championship Appearance;
Six straight WCC Regular Season/Tournament Championships (2013-18);
has led Gonzaga to 17 Regular Season and 15 Tournament titles total;
13x WCC Coach of the Year;
over 500 career wins
Many teams execute plays against zone defenses, but Coach Few relies on his team to be aggressive and play zone offense with concepts. This DVD presents the Gonzaga zone offense with six concepts that make it a lethal weapon; they are:
- Getting the ball up the floor in 5 seconds,
- Attack the zone from the inside out,
- Ball should change sides alot (especially early in the clock),
- Players getting to the areas of the court where they are a threat to score,
- Hands ready and feet in the air when receiving the ball, and,
- Crash the offensive boards.
An important teaching point is the "dribble drag," which can put two defenders on the ball handler as a teammate steps behind him in an open area. Coach Few demonstrates three plays - designed for a 3-point shot, a lob pass and a flare screen option. Coach Few also details his "Cutthroat Drill" that emphasizes execution against zone. This organized zone attack has produced great wins, and can be useful to all coaches who want to be more productive against zone teams.
72 minutes. 2006.Basketball Videos