- Dominate the 2-3 and 1-3-1 zone defenses
- Take advantage of defensive weaknesses
- Easy strategies that are hard to stop
with Kevin Boyle,
Montverde Academy (FL) Head Boys Basketball Coach
- 2018 High School National Champions
- 2018 Naismith High School Boy's Coach of the Year (also won the Naismith award in 2011); 2018 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Basketball National Coach of the Year
- 4x High School National Champions, including Back-to-Back-to-Back National titles (2013-15) - only high school coach ever to win three Consecutive National Championships
- In 2017, USA TODAY named Montverde Academy the "Team of the Decade" in High School Basketball in the U.S.
- 4x National High School Coach of the Year (USA Today, Naismith and ESPN)
- 4x Jordan Brand Classic Head Coach
- In the Last six NBA Drafts (2011-15) Boyle has coached five players selected in the top 3 overall picks - the first time any college or high school has ever accomplished
Kevin Boyle shares over 15 plays that he uses to successfully attack the 2-3 Zone. Boyle teaches the responsibilities, match-ups, and strength and weaknesses of each position in these offensive approaches. He also provides a unique approach to beating zone defenses with the odd front versus even front philosophy. Boyle, throughout his teaching, emphasizes the need to cater these sets to your personnel and their abilities as well as the need to understand the responsibilities of the defense. Never let a zone defense stop your team!
63 minutes. 2009.
Produced at the Spring 2009 Myrtle Beach (SC) ClinicBasketball Videos