- Learn to compete against bigger, more athletic teams
- Use your lack of size as a weapon on the defensive end
- Learn how to counter intense defensive pressure
with Kevin Boyle,
Montverde Academy (FL) Head Boys Basketball Coach
- 2018 High School National Champions
- 2018 Naismith High School Boy's Coach of the Year (also won the Naismith award in 2011); 2018 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Basketball National Coach of the Year
- 4x High School National Champions, including Back-to-Back-to-Back National titles (2013-15) - only high school coach ever to win three Consecutive National Championships
- In 2017, USA TODAY named Montverde Academy the "Team of the Decade" in High School Basketball in the U.S.
- 4x National High School Coach of the Year (USA Today, Naismith and ESPN)
- 4x Jordan Brand Classic Head Coach
- In the Last six NBA Drafts (2011-15) Boyle has coached five players selected in the top 3 overall picks - the first time any college or high school has ever accomplished
Kevin Boyle knows the challenges that smaller, less athletic teams face. Now he delivers the tools you need to turn perceived weakness into strength.
Boyle provides multiple offensive sets, defensive concepts, and out-of-bounds pressure releases to help your team stay competitive against bigger, more athletic teams.
Watch as Boyle shows you how to spread the court high and wide against a more athletic team. With four basic rules of the 4-out-1-in motion offense, he demonstrates each one of the rules on the court.
To build the Motion Offense, Boyle provides seven breakdown drills designed to drive and kick for open looks, he demonstrates a backdoor series, and various looks you will see off of screens.
Proper execution of screens and backdoor reads can slay any tough opponent. While pressure defenses rely on denying passes to the wings, Boyle shows you the Princeton 2-3 alignment that can be used as a pressure release, allowing for easy baskets in the half-court.
With seven breakdown drills for this set, you can counter any defensive pressure. With an assortment of back screens, down screens, and dribble hand-off drills, players will be in position to take open shots all over the floor.
Boyle shares his philosophy on how to defend a bigger team and what you can do to use their size against them. With six defensive drills, he shows you how to apply full-court pressure, recover from being beaten in transition and what to do in special situations against elite athletes that will limit your opponent's offensive touches and shorten the game to work to your advantage.
This DVD is a must have for any team that lacks superior size or athleticism. Use the concepts Kevin Boyle teaches to compete against any team and slay the Goliaths in your league!
Produced at the Fall 2010 Orlando (FL) clinic.
76 Minutes. 2011.Basketball Videos