- Learn efficient high school basketball practice planning with Kevin Boyle
- 23 competitive drills used for quality practice presentation
- On-court demonstration of full and half court drills
with Kevin Boyle,
Montverde Academy (FL) Head Boys Basketball Coach
- 2018 High School National Champions
- 2018 Naismith High School Boy's Coach of the Year (also won the Naismith award in 2011); 2018 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Basketball National Coach of the Year
- 4x High School National Champions, including Back-to-Back-to-Back National titles (2013-15) - only high school coach ever to win three Consecutive National Championships
- In 2017, USA TODAY named Montverde Academy the "Team of the Decade" in High School Basketball in the U.S.
- 4x National High School Coach of the Year (USA Today, Naismith and ESPN)
- 4x Jordan Brand Classic Head Coach
- In the Last six NBA Drafts (2011-15) Boyle has coached five players selected in the top 3 overall picks - the first time any college or high school has ever accomplished
Time management and efficiency are vital for building successful basketball programs. Kevin Boyle, one of the country's top high school coaches, shares 23 competitive skill development drills used for quality practice presentation. Each drill comes from researching the country's best coaches and their favorite drills and offers a blend of offensive and defensive strategies for practice. Coach Boyle demonstrates drills in the full and half court with players that focus on increased passing accuracy, decision making and scoring ability. By adding additional players, each drill shows a different dimension that applies to game conditions. This drill package provides a template for you to design practice and stay on task each session. The drill variety will allow you to give your team a competitive and fresh approach to every practice.
79 minutes. 2008.Basketball Videos
Produced at the 2008 Springfield, Mass. Clinic