- 35 fun and effective drills for any youth, middle or high school volleyball program
- Innovative, creative and purposeful drills to reinforce tempo, timing, balance, coordination, speed, teamwork, footwork, eye-hand coordination and more
- A "must-have" DVD for anyone coaching youth volleyball
with Tim Hardt,
Indy Juniors Volleyball Club Director,
Junior Volleyball Association (JVA) Board of Directors
In 2007, the Junior Volleyball Association was able to visit Japan and study the renowned Japanese youth volleyball training program. This DVD is a collection of the most effective drills the JVA observed and brought back to incorporate into the youth volleyball programs in the US. For the first time ever, these volleyball drills are available on this instructional DVD!
These purposeful drills reinforce tempo, timing, balance, coordination, speed, teamwork, footwork, eye-hand coordination and more. They vary in difficulty from beginning level to more experienced level, but all are appropriate to introduce to your teams.
There are fun ...
- "Relay race" drills
- Partner ball handling drills (very important in the Japanese training programs)
- Individual drills
- Offensive transition drills
- Skill and technique drills and more!
You and your team will appreciate the freshness and fun that will emerge from the drills on this DVD!
Produced with the Junior Volleyball Association (JVA).
31 minutes. 2010.