- Learn insights and strategies for making your stunts look their best
- Learn how to teach and explain the stunts
- Make your stunts as safe as possible
with Mark Coleman,
Over 35 National Titles at UCA High School Nationals, UCA All-Star Nationals, Jamfest Super Nationals and more!
Take your squad to new heights with these intermediate and advance stunts from premier cheer coach and choreographer Mark Coleman! Learn the how and the why of each skill and what it takes to make each stunt successful.
Coleman presents each skill in progression from easiest to hardest. He thoroughly teaches each stunt using the whole-part-whole method:
- The stunt is performed in its entirety.
- The stunt is broken down position by position: Top girl, main base, secondary base and back spot.
- Stunt is again shown in its entirety.
Coleman discusses how to create a disciplined commitment to safety with your squad as well as providing specific instruction on effective spotting techniques.
10 intermediate stunts
3 intermediate transitions
- Hop up to shoulder straddle (Intermediate stunt)
- Pick up to shoulder straddle (Intermediate stunt)
- Half up to elevator half (Intermediate stunt)
- Half up to extension (Intermediate stunt)
- Heel stretch tap down (Intermediate stunt)
- Heel stretch from platform twist cradle (Intermediate stunt)
- 3/4 up to extension (Intermediate stunt)
- Pony up to half (Intermediate stunt)
- Pony up to extension (Intermediate stunt)
- Single base extension tap down (Intermediate stunt)
- Hydraulic retake (Intermediate transition)
- Liberty to half rewind down (Intermediate transition)
- 360 to squish (Intermediate transition)
5 advanced stunts
2 advanced transitions
- Single bast to liberty tap down (Advanced stunt)
- Single bast liberty twist cradle (Advanced stunt)
- Pony 3/4 up to extension (Advanced stunt)
- Full up to extension (Advanced stunt)
- Full up to liberty (Advanced stunt)
- Back handspring to liberty (Advanced transition)
- Cradle out to pony up (Advanced transition)
Your search for the ultimate in stunt instruction ends here!
68 minutes. 2010.Cheerleading & Dance Team Videos