Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Derek Koonts
Klein (TX) High School Cross Country and Girl's Track Head Coach;
Athletes established five school record in 2 years (2013-14); Coached the 800m Relay Team to the State meet in 2013 and 2014, the first time a relay team from Klein ran at the state meet in 14 years; Named 2011 Gulf Coast Assistant Coach of the Year; former cross country coach at TCU; 2003 Conference Co-Coach of the Year
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
63 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos