Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Chris Milton, Eden Prairie (MN) High School Pole Vault Coach;
Coaching pole vault for 12 years; Has coached 3 state champions, 16 all state performances and 22 state qualifiers; Coached the 2005 and 2006 girls state AA pole vault champion to an all-time state meet record (12-9) and a personal best of (13-3), which in 2006 was the 4th best jump in the nation; USATF Level-1 jumps certified
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
131 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos