Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with DeDee Nathan,
Pike (IN) High School Head Girl's Track Coach;
2000 Olympian, placed 9th overall; No. 1 Ranked U.S. Heptathlete from 1999-2001,
ranked No. 3 in the world in 1999Gold medalist at the 1990 Pan American Games; 4x member of the U.S. World Championship team; 4x Collegiate All-American
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
42 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos