Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with John Brand, Lakeville South (MN) Girls High Jump Coach;
Coached seven athletes at the state meet, with all seven placing in the top six (one champion and yhree runners-up); 3 athletes ranked in the top 10 in the nation for their ages with heights of 5'8", 5'8" and 5'7"; 2013 Section 1AA Assistant Coach of the Year; Lakeville South Girls qualified for the True Team State championship the last four years (2011-14) winning the last three years
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
127 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos