Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Katie Hansen, Poudre (CO) High School Throws Coach;
In 6 years as throws coach has four student athletes competing at the Division 1 Collegiate level; Top 10 All-Time Discus throw
er at Colorado State University; 2005 Discus All American; Ranked 8th Nationally; 2006 Mountain West Conference Champion;; Discus Two time NCAA Qualifier
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
120 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos