- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Geno Auriemma!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Geno Auriemma,
- 3x U.S. Women's Olympic Basketball Head Coach (3x Gold Medal; '00, '12, '16)
- 1000+ career wins - Fastest coach to 800, 900 and 1,000 wins, any level, men's or women's
- 11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach ('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
- 9x AP Coach of the Year; 8x Naismith Coach of the Year; 7x WBCA National Coach of the Year; 6x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year
- John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching award (2012)
- Inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame ('07)
- 19x Big East regular season and 22x Big East tournament titles
Auriemma presents an effective workout that breaks down specific aspects of the game into drills that build quality, well-rounded players. In his 20+ years as a head coach, Auriemma has used skill development workouts to develop some of the best women's basketball players in the history of the college game including eight future Olympians, 10 1st team All-Americans, 12 Big East "Player of the Year" winners and six National "Player of the Year" winners. In this energetic on-court demonstration, Coach Auriemma highlights the importance of communication, taking good shots and creating movement within an offense. To illustrate these principles, Auriemma has devised 20 drills that provide the foundation for building a championship team. He begins by demonstrating full-court drills that work on long and short outlet passing, lay-ups, chest passes, jump stops and, most importantly, communication; all key elements in running an effective fastbreak. Auriemma also incorporates half-court drills that focus on shooting, lay-ups off of penetration, pick-and-roll, post moves, working off screens and more! Auriemma's demonstrations are easy to follow and generate quick results. This is a great investment for coaches at any level who want build the fundamental skills necessary for an effective offense!
70 minutes. 2005.Basketball Videos