- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Geno Auriemma!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Geno Auriemma,
- 3x U.S. Women's Olympic Basketball Head Coach (3x Gold Medal; '00, '12, '16)
- 1000+ career wins - Fastest coach to 800, 900 and 1,000 wins, any level, men's or women's
- 11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach ('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
- 9x AP Coach of the Year; 8x Naismith Coach of the Year; 7x WBCA National Coach of the Year; 6x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year
- John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching award (2012)
- Inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame ('07)
- 19x Big East regular season and 22x Big East tournament titles
This video brings together the principles of two of the most versatile offenses in basketball today! Auriemma includes player positioning, spacing, methods of entry, selected plays, and many of the passing and scoring options from both offensive sets. Auriemma demonstrates eight key breakdown drills you can implement into your practices to teach and develop these two effective motion offenses. These drills cover proper timing, cutting and screening, reading the defense, as well as shooting and passing. Coach Auriemma provides you a look into his offensive playbook and shows the schemes he uses to enter into both offenses. He combines the High Post Offense and Triangle Offense to confuse opponents who have scouted his teams. Great for use after timeouts, at the end of a game, or just to mix-up your motion offense sets. This is a difficult offensive system to defend at any level!
68 minutes. 2004.Basketball Videos