- Improve your Basketball coaching!
- Learn from Geno Auriemma!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
with Geno Auriemma,
- 3x U.S. Women's Olympic Basketball Head Coach (3x Gold Medal; '00, '12, '16)
- 1000+ career wins - Fastest coach to 800, 900 and 1,000 wins, any level, men's or women's
- 11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach ('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
- 9x AP Coach of the Year; 8x Naismith Coach of the Year; 7x WBCA National Coach of the Year; 6x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year
- John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching award (2012)
- Inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ('06); National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame ('07)
- 19x Big East regular season and 22x Big East tournament titles
Geno Auriemma's name is recognized by the basketball community worldwide. In this on-court demonstration clinic, Coach Auriemma presents 14 half and full court drills for offense and defense that are a part of his daily practice. Auriemma believes that an emphasis on the ability to pass, catch, dribble, shoot and react is the key to building a good offense. His no-frills practice session begins with fundamental ball handling drills with and without defenders. These drills focus on getting to the basket quickly, post and perimeter skills, on-ball screens, hand-offs and more. Auriemma uses three-on-three offensive breakdowns to demonstrate the post feed, cutting and spacing the floor. This approach to building offense is simple to follow, saves practice time and promotes team play.
77 minutes. 2008.Basketball Videos