- Take the guesswork out of camp activities, learn proven winners that work
- Learn 10 fun action packed activities
- Perfect balance of skill development and FUN!
with Rose Shires,
University of Nebraska Omaha Head Coach,
Florida Southern Head Coach,
University of Minnesota Duluth Assistant Coach.
Stop racking your brain for fun activities to do at your summer volleyball camp!
In this unique presentation from the 2009 AVCA convention, you will learn 10 fun, exciting, energy filled activities you can easily use to ramp up camp fun while at the same time developing essential skills.
Among the activities that coaches Shires, Stephens and May demonstrate include:
- a challenging warm-up activity for throwing, jumping and strength development;
- a cooperative partner challenge that "warms-up the brain;"
- a fun, trust building activity that requires communication and cooperation to win;
- a toss-catch progression game that progresses in difficulty through five levels that end with progressive volleying.
Several of the games can accommodate very large numbers of players at the same time, while other games have multiple variations that can be implemented.
The games and drills presented are not only great for summer camp activities, they are appropriate for in season fun, team building, competitiveness and skill development.
This DVD presents a great balance of skill development, teamwork, cooperation, communication, and trust, all under the umbrella of FUN!
2010. 55 Minutes.Volleyball Videos