- Develop tighter shooting accuracy
- Learn "no pressure" exercises that will develop sound shooting fundamentals
- Train your players to make more rebound goals
with Tim Vom Steeg, University of California, Santa Barbara Head Men's Soccer Coach,
2006 NCAA Division I Men's Soccer National Champions;
2004 NCAA Championship Runner-up;
2x NSCAA & 2x NCAA National 'Coach of the Year' Award (2004 & 2006);
4x Big West Conference Coach of the Year;
all time winningest coach in Big West history;
California Community College Coaches Hall of Fame (2008 )
USSF National "B" Coaching License
Tim Vom Steeg is a 2x National Coach of the Year and has a National Championship in his resume; neither would have been possible without being able to train his players to score under pressure.
In this detailed soccer video, Coach Vom Steeg will take you through a variety of finishing drills that start with low pressure, high success scoring chances and build up to game like, high pressure small area situations.
These exercise will give your players numerous goal-scoring chances with a lot of repetition in many different intense scenarios. These drills will give you new ways to train your athletes to:
- Learn how ball position and eye contact between players can be the determining factors on the accuracy of any shot.
- Get off a quick and accurate shot in a tight space with a defender closing in on them
- Develop dribbling skills under pressure
- Make more second-chance shots
- and more ...
Each exercise emphasizes a low, hard shot, which will force the goalie to make a tough save and possibly create a rebound scoring chance. Rebounds are more valuable than shots off target, and they create excellent goal-scoring opportunities.
With these fast paced drills, your team will excel on the offensive end of the field and, hopefully, finish with your own championship season!
54 minutes. 2011.Soccer Videos