14 Weeks - ONE Book! A COMPLETE High School and Middle School Swim and Dryland Program Built from Experience.High school coaches have been asking for a shorter training program than the 23 Week training program (MB-00823). Here is the answer.
The 14 Week Training Program was designed specifically with swimming and dryland workouts needed to get your high school and middle school swimmers in shape, increase aerobic capacity, teaching them how to sprint and then tapering them for championship meets. It features:
This program can be adapted to swimming two-three or up to six times a week, with any yardage amount you desire to swim. The important thing is to follow the regime and do all that is planned.
- 200+ Pages - easy to use; easy to follow
- 70+ Swim Workouts that follow a comprehensive plan.
- 28 Dryland Workouts to build strength and power.
- A complete 6 Week Taper
- A full introduction to guide you through the season.
- Just tear out, take to the pool and train.
The full program will enable you to swim multiple championship meets several weeks in a row while continuing to improve your times. If you only have one championship meet the work-outs can be adjusted to hit your peak. The weight lifting and dryland programs follow suit to the seasonal plan and are essential to speed and power.
- The beginning of this program assumes that you are starting your season and eases you into practices while developing your aerobic base.
- The mid-season, weeks 8-16 are the core that include the main work-load of aerobic swimming while introducing speed.
- The last seven weeks will develop and fine tune your speed and power, while maintaining your aerobic base.
Swimming & Diving Videos