- Utilize field position to your advantage with a plan for play calling in six different zones
- Learn a simple tool called "Screening the Room" to teach your quarterback how to make pre-snap reads
- Help your offensive line understand the unique challenges of an even, odd, bear and stack front and teach them how to effectively block them
- Teach your team play with lightning speed by competing in practice as if it were a game
with Justin Fowler,
Hanford West High School (CA) Head Coach;
Use every inch of grass on the field to spread out the defense, reduce the number of defenders in the box and reduce the number of blitzes your opponents can throw at you.
Justin Fowler gives a detailed explanation of how Hanford West High School operates in their no-huddle offense. Coach Fowler guides you through each step on your path to No Huddle, Spread Offense domination. In this first of four videos, Fowler divides his "blueprint to success" into 15 topics.
This complex-looking yet easy to run offense will provide numerous benefits to your program:
- You will get more athletes out for football by playing "basketball on grass." Players, coaches and fans love this offense.
- Makes it easy to create an up-tempo practice that will maximize your practice reps, eliminate discipline issues (because everyone is busy), and incorporate conditioning throughout practice.
- Let's you control the offensive tempo of the game.
Fowler shows how he uses certain areas of the field to dictate how he attacks the defense. He also shares his clock management philosophy. He shows the simple steps his team uses to identify the defensive front, and the simple system his quarterback uses to recognize the defense.
He uses a power point presentation to show the different types of run blocks the offensive line will use to execute the run game. He then breaks down the pass protection of the offensive line. He gives many different ideas of how to practice the offense with great efficiency. He concludes the video with the different formations, motions, and play series that his offense uses.
Coach Fowler has something for everyone in this video making it appropriate for coaches who coach all ages and all levels. The No Huddle Spread Offense is a weapon of the new millennium. An effective, pressure producing, air onslaught against any defense. But beware, success breeds imitation! The unstoppable offense you use today will be the same offense you face in the future!
67 minutes. 2012.Football Videos