- Learn Clemens secrets to training All American setters
- Pick up fun, high energy team drills for setter training
- Use these drills to train leadership into your setters
with Teri Clemens,
7x NCAA Division III Championships in eight years at Washington University St. Louis;
Received "All-Time Great Coaches Award" from USA Volleyball;
AVCA Hall of Fame
Teri Clemens knows setting! Every setter she coached for 14 years at Washington University became an All American setter.
In this on-court clinic presentation, Clemens shares her creative design practice philosophy for the setter. She breaks her instruction into five segments:
- Movement Patterns for Setters - Clemens teaches a simplified movement that will allow your setter to set her feet and distribute the pass to all three positions.
- Triangle Drill - This drill is designed to give the setter high repetition numbers early in the season or before practice.
- Combination Drills - These drills require a sequence of setting to pre-determined areas on the court. A fun way for you to train technique and leadership in your setters.
- 8-person Rotate Drill - Get three games in one drill with a focus on fast transition, communication and accountability.
- "In Your Face" Game - Learn to manipulate this game to focus on your team's most pressing issues.
Throughout each of the drills, Clemens shares invaluable coaching insights from her years of experience training setters. Bring Teri Clemens' fun brand of high-energy volleyball to your court!
44 minutes. 2010.Volleyball Videos