- Teach ball handling, passing, shooting and agility while building your players' confidence
- Develop your players' "weak hand" to make them greater offensive threats - regardless of their position
- Evaluate and instruct proper shooting form and fundamentals for all areas of the court
- Improve your players' agility while working on basketball skills to maximize your practice time
with Nick Cammarano, Frank Antonides (NJ) Middle School Boys' Basketball Coach;
career winning percentage (.715), eight 20 win seasons, 2 undefeated seasons (including 30-0 in 2003), 1 Run for the Roses Championship, 284 career wins in 15 seasons;
Founder and Director of the Quality Basketball Instruction (QBI) Basketball Camps
Perhaps the most important thing you can do for a young basketball player is to help them develop their individual skills. The ability to shoot, pass and dribble is what makes basketball fun for young players.
In this DVD, you will see a series of offensive skills and drills that will build a foundation for success for your young players. The DVD includes instruction in four skill areas:
- Ball Handling - Incorporate ball handling drills that progress from stationary to moving and from one-ball to two-ball drills. These drills develop the necessary ball handling skills with both hands and help players develop ball control regardless of position.
- Passing - These drills teach the correct fundamentals for both throwing and catching a variety of passes. Players work together on passing into different finishes such as lay ups or shooting. Incorporating these into offensive breakdown drills shows when, how, and why to make the pass in a game.
- Agility - This agility series incorporates reaction and quickness drills with a basketball to create a quicker basketball player on the offensive and defensive ends of the court.
- Shooting - Features more than 10 drills that combine form shooting with movement to prepare your players for game situations. These drills develop pivoting, catching, squaring up, rebounding and converting, finishing moves, and more. Improve your shooting from all areas of the court.
End your workouts with great competitive energy using "Hustle Shots," a competitive shooting game. Court diagrams are provided to help you maximize your court space.
Maximum interaction and covering key skill areas is the emphasis behind structuring an offensive skills workout. Even if you are a first time coach and know little about basketball, this DVD includes easy to understand instructions, key skills and how to look for skills in each player.
Fundamentally strong players are more successful and have more fun. Order now and help your players develop the skills and confidence they need to be successful basketball players.
57 minutes. 2012Basketball Videos