- Spice up your stunts with flyer inversions
- Utilize full twists up to extended stunts and during dismounts
- Surprise your crowd with T-Drops rather than traditional cradles
with Britten Blackburn,
President/CEO at the Alabama Cheerleading Center and Head Coach of the Bama All Starz in Bessemer (AL);
former Auburn University cheerleader, Auburn University cheerleading coach, and a 9-year Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA) Head Instructor.
Raise the bar for your squad by dazzling spectators with new elite stunts and inversions! Britten Blackburn presents more than 10 high-difficulty level stunts complete with demonstrations and step-by-step instructions for each member of the stunt group. Take advantage of front and side view camera angles, slow motion replays, and expert tips from Coach Blackburn to master these amazing stunts!
Elite Stunts Included:
- Full Up to Extension, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Full Up to Extension, *Double Twist Cradle Dismount
- Switch Up Heel Stretch, Retake back to Heel Stretch, Twist Cradle Dismount
- 1 3/4 Up to Liberty, Retake, Arabesque, Straight Cradle Dismount
- Front Walkover Inversion to Full Up Extension, *Double Twist Cradle Dismount
- Ball Up to Prep, T-Drop, Supported Inverted Flip Dismount
- Ball Up to Straddle Sit, Reload to Extension, T-Drop, Supported Inverted Flip Dismount
- Supported Backflip, Reload, Liberty, Retake Scale, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Supported Backflip to Smush, Show & Go, Retake, Full up to Liberty, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Back Handspring, Supported Backflip, Full Up to Heel Stretch, Twist Cradle Dismount
- and More!
* Please note that Double Twist Cradle Dismounts (Double Downs) are prohibited by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) for all High School and Middle School cheer squads (effective 2012). Double Downs are however still legal in All Star gyms and at the college level.
This presentation is intended for experienced coaches and squads with very high level stunting abilities. Prerequisite stunts that should be mastered before progressing on to the advanced stunts in this video include: 1. Full Up to Prep (Elevator) Press Up to Extension, Twist Cradle dismount2. Straight Up to Liberty, Twist Cradle dismount.
2014.Cheerleading & Dance Team Videos