- See how to set-up a successful booster club
- Over 20 drills that work technique and conditioning
- In-season, nine station circuit training routine
- Five set-up techniques
- 11 techniques to mix and match based on your wrestler's style
- Over 20 techniques to keep your opponent on the mat
- 10 proven escape techniques to get you to your feet quicker
- Earn the fall from any situation
- Features common cradle errors and the corrections to make the cradle work
- Includes basic principles of defense from the feet
featuring Scot Davis, Owatonna (MN) High School Head Coach;
the winningest coach in amateur wrestling history (over 850 victories);
2007 "National Coach of the Year" by Wrestling USA Magazine and was the "Runner-up" in 2006. He was also named "National Coach of the Year" by the National HS Coaches Association in 1998. In 2005, Davis was voted Minnesota Class AAA (large schools) "State Coach of the Year" by the Minnesota Wrestling Coaches Association.
"Thank you for creating the Coaching High School wrestling DVD's, they are exactly what I have been looking for. I started a wrestling program in our community 2 years ago and last year was our first season of varsity competition. We did have some success last year - finishing 3rd in the conference with 3 sectional qualifiers.Wrestling Videos
You could not have asked a better coach for this series. (Scot Davis) reminds me of a modern day John Wooden."
Olney (IL) Wrestling Head Coach