- Force your opponent's defense to constantly turn their heads with this unpredictable offense
- Learn to constantly change the field through the motion offense
- See how to "hide" players on the offense
with J.B. Clarke,
Limestone College Head Men's Lacrosse Coach;
Back-to-Back NCAA D-II National Champions ('14-'15); 2016 NSILA D-II Coach of the Year;
5 straight Conference Carolinas Regular Season & Tournament Champions; 200+ career wins;
has coached in the NCAA Final Four at the D- I, II and III levels
JB Clarke provides an in-depth look at how he teaches this unpredictable, yet simple offense.
Coach Clarke walks you through the background of the motion offense using PowerPoint slides, white board and live practice video. Clarke does a thorough job of sharing many coaching points and introduces several drills that are actual components of his motion offense.
Clarke covers offensive basics, how to teach motion offense, and motion offense rules. Using white board and practice video, Clarke uses breakdown drills to teach the offense. These include:
- A variation of 1-on-1 using a defender and crease player to create slide recognition rules
- 2-on-2 with additional crease players to emphasize playing without the ball rules
- Pick and pop situations
- 3-on-3 with crease players to force motion
- 4-on-4 half field settled drills
- Dice drill and multiple shooting drills using elements of the motion offense
Throughout this video Coach Clarke provides extensive tips to supplement the key elements of building a motion offense. This video is a must have for any coach looking to create movement and scoring opportunities for their offense and put stress on the defense.
67 minutes. 2012.