- Improve your Wrestling coaching!
- Learn from Brent Metcalf!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
featuring Brent Metcalf, 2x NCAA Champion for the University of Iowa, 3x World Team Member, Dan Hodge Trophy Winner, 2008 NCAA Tournament Outstanding Wrestler, 2008 Jesse Owens Big Ten Male Athlete of the Year
Brent Metcalf will show you techniques that he uses to dominate his opponents on top. Metcalf covers cross wrist breakdowns, turk, hammer locks and tilts. Brent also reflects on what it was like to wrestle at Iowa and gives advice on becoming the best. A must for every wrestler, parent, and coach.
The video features:
- Top Position, Cross Wrist Breakdown
- Troubleshooting the Turk
- Turk Finish
- Hand Turk
- Near Wrist
- Near Wrist Gable Turn
- Near Wrist, Hammerlock, Half Nelson
- Near Wrist Tilt
- Near Wrist Tilt to Pin
- Cement Job
31 minutes (plus bonus features). 2015.Wrestling Videos