- Improve your Wrestling coaching!
- Learn from Brent Metcalf!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
featuring Brent Metcalf, 2x NCAA Champion for the University of Iowa, 3x World Team Member, Dan Hodge Trophy Winner, 2008 NCAA Tournament Outstanding Wrestler, 2008 Jesse Owens Big Ten Male Athlete of the Year
Brent Metcalf will show you Front Head Lock techniques, snap-downs and finishes that allowed him to score at will on his opponents. Metcalf also covers off season training, weight cutting, and end of the season peaking. Brent lays out a road map to success for champion wrestlers. A must for every wrestler, parent, and coach.
The video features:
- Front Headlock Snap-Down Drill
- Front Headlock Position
- Hand in the Hole Finish
- Head in the Hole Finish
- Head in the Hole Cradle
- Snap, Run the Corner
- Knee Tap
- Front Headlock from the Feet Dresser Dump
- Front Headlock Double Leg
34 minutes (plus bonus features). 2015.Wrestling Videos