Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Mark Brady
34-year coaching veteran in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area;
2012 Texas Class 5A State Champions while Head Coach at DeSoto High School, His 4x400 relay teams at DeSoto posted a 3:15 or faster from 2006 - 2012; Named Coach of the Year by the Dallas Morning News in 2010 and 2012; 2012 Texas State Champion & Nation's best 4x 100 relay 40.09 (DeSoto TX HS)
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
118 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos