Access an entire season of weekly, real-time video journals and downloadable PDF workouts from top high school coaches
- See how great coaches plan their season from the first day of practice through the championship meet
- Gain practical insights into dealing with real coaching challenges that happen throughout a season
- Discover strategies for training your athletes on a day-to-day basis
with Michael Chapes, Track coach for 29 years in Wisconsin;
4x Coach of the Year; Past President of the Wisconsin Track Coaches Association President (WISTCA); Track Coach of the Year five of the six years coached in the Lumberjack Conference
Follow top high school coaches as they share their thoughts and training plans throughout the course of an actual season.
You'll see a compilation of real-time, weekly videos from master coaches detailing the training week for their program. Included are daily breakdowns for every training session of the season all the way through the championship meet!
- Weekly video journal for an entire season
- Seasonal goals and objectives (PDF)
- Seasonal plan with training phases (PDF)
- Entire season of workouts (PDF)
- Coaching tips to give your athletes that extra 'winning edge!'
Learn from the best to become your best!
118 minutes. 2015.Track & Field Videos